Government of Switzerland has officially announced that it imposes sanctions against Ukrainian former President Victor Yanukovich and high officials from his close circle and arrests all the property and financial assets of them found on the territory of Switzerland.
The assets and property must be arrested since 26 February 2014.
The list includes 20 people representing Yanukovich regime:
- Sergiy Arbuzov (former Head of Ukrainian National Bank and former Prime Minister, appointed after resignation of Mykola Azarov).
- Mykola Azarov (former Ukrainian Prime Minister, resigned in January and fled to Austria with his family).
- Raisa Bogatyryova (former Minister of Health).
- Mylhailo Dobkin (former Head of Kharkiv city and government’s administration).
- Yuriy Ivanyushchenko (MP of Party of Regions, Member of the Committee of Fuel and Energetic).
- Gennadiy Kernes (Kharkiv governor).
- Oleksandr Klymenko (former Minister of Incomes and Taxes).
- Andriy Klyuev (former Head of National Security and Defense Council and former Head of Yanukovich’s Presidential Administration).
- Sergiy Klyuev (MP of Party of Regions, Member of the Finances and Bank Activities Committee).
- Borys Kolesnikov (former Vice Prime Minister and Head of the Parliament’s Committee for Connection and Transportation).
- Yuriy Kolobov (former Minister of Finances).
- Volodymyr Kozak (former Minister of Infrastructure).
- Olena Lukash (former Minister of Justice and member of Yanukovich’s “anti-crisis team” during negotiations with the oppositional leaders in December-January).
- Mykola Prysyazhnyuk (former Minister of Agriculture).
- Victor Pshonka (former Prosecutor General).
- Eduard Stavytskiy (former Minister of Energetic and Coil Industry, one od the closest aides of Yanukovich).
- Oleksandr Yanukovich (son of Victor Yanukovich, businessman, who became a millionaire during a year).
- Victor Yanukovich (ex-President of Ukraine.
- Oleksandr Yefremov (Head of pro-Yanukovich Party of Regions, currently in opposition).
- Vitaliy Zakharchenko (former Minister of Interior).